We value transformational thinking and accountability above everything else.
Our talented and creative team makes our office an exciting and rewarding place to work, where they enjoy ample space to excel and grow. We believe our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. We encourage our employees to challenge status quo while presenting innovative ideas and solutions. We believe our entrepreneurial environment is just part of what makes us a highly motivating place to work.
We embrace the challenges of rapidly changing market and evolving technologies. That's why we value innovation, expertise, and ambition in all of our employees. Employees have room to grow rapidly in their areas of interest through collaborative engagements with our team of domain experts.
At Titan Data, we believe in building the society that we want to live in. We encourage our people to donate hours, contribute to fundraising, and actively participate in local communities to build a better world. We work as a team to try and give back to the community and embrace social responsibility as part of our corporate philosophy.
If all of this excites you, we welcome you to check out your interests on our career page. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Minneapolis/St. Paul metro
Established in 2002, Titan Data Group Inc., (Titan Data) is a full-service IT Consulting and Solutions company Headquartered in MN. Titan Data is seeking a talented individuals for Data Scientists role.
As a part of our Data Science team at Titan Data, you will work alongside a team of data experts to develop novel algorithms and modeling techniques to advance the state-of-the-art in natural language processing technology. Your work will directly impact internal as well as external customers in the form of solutions and services that make use of speech and language technologies. You will gain hands on experience with text, and structured data sources, and large-scale computing resources to accelerate advances in textual language understanding.
Education: Masters degree in Data Science, Computer Science or any other relevant field.
- 5 plus years of IT experience
- 2 plus years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Proficient in Python with relevant machine learning libraries like pandas, scikit-learn, keras etc.
- Advanced analytics experience.
- Knowledge of advanced analytics tools – data scientists with data utility knowledge
- Experience in data mining or natural language processing.
- Strong understanding of Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics.
- Proficient in relational databases and standard SQL query methods.
- Proficient in standard libraries like regex and visualization tools like matplotlib, plotly.
- Understanding of NLP methods like word embeddings, similarity indexing, NER/POS taggers.
- Demonstrable experience in using large datasets to develop an end-to-end enterprise level solution.
- Comfortable working in Linux environment.
- Ability to work independently in an agile environment and highly adaptable to change.
- Interest in research activities to develop novel approaches to problem solving and process improvements.
*CLARIFICATION ON EDUCATIONAL EQUIVALENCE: Employer relies on assistance of independent credential evaluation agencies and/or professors from accredited US universities to determine equivalence."
Titan Data Group, Inc. 6043 Hudson Road, Ste.399E / Woodbury, MN 55125 and unanticipated job locations in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. Travel, if any, may be minimal and will be required only within the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro.
Job code: 2019-BI03 | Number of vacancy: